• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

FSH 190 Sport

Rainmakr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Does anyone know the height of the fsh sport 190 with t-top on the trailer? Im trying to see if the boat would fit under a canopy I have. Thanks!

Last edited:

j_shoe99

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I asked the question awhile back, but didn't get too many replies. I eyed it up with a tape measure and it looked to be just over 10ft?

Rainmakr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I asked the question awhile back, but didn't get too many replies. I eyed it up with a tape measure and it looked to be just over 10ft?
Ok. Thanks for looking into it

j_shoe99

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
If you get a better measurement, please let me know. I'm moving mine into a storage unit soon, so I'm hoping to clear the door without removing the top. someone on here had a canopy thing with a 12ft door, and said it barely fit in.