• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fsh 210Hardtop install

Lawrence Gill Jr

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Ok well i pulled the trigger and purchased one of the 210 hardtops from JetBoatPilot and cycle springs
I love it! It may not be perfect, but it is damn close and considering all that i added it still was able to work how i had liked
I put a garmin radar, vhf 8’ antenn, xm radio antenna, spotlight and my jl audio tower speakers on it
It looks great! And i also purchased and installed the backrests for the jump seats, a sun shade system and the cushions for the swim platform
Very very very happy! Looks awesome! My only complaint is i had to leave town for the weekend so my wife will be using her for the firstime!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Ok well i pulled the trigger and purchased one of the 210 hardtops from JetBoatPilot and cycle springs
I love it! It may not be perfect, but it is damn close and considering all that i added it still was able to work how i had liked
I put a garmin radar, vhf 8’ antenn, xm radio antenna, spotlight and my jl audio tower speakers on it
It looks great! And i also purchased and installed the backrests for the jump seats, a sun shade system and the cushions for the swim platform
Very very very happy! Looks awesome! My only complaint is i had to leave town for the weekend so my wife will be using her for the firstime!
Yeah...ya big tease.....photos or its only in our dreams!

Lawrence Gill Jr

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Sorry all! Was in airport and they didnt post the first time!

Damsroy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not a fsh210 owner but I have to say it looks like an awesome upgrade!!!

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Very very nice! what Is the weight of the hardtop? Do the seat backs disconnect from the center seat and come out easy? Where did you get the cushions for the swim platform? Thanks. It looks great nice job! I like the sunshade also, but prefer them in white they stay cooler. They don’t look as good but there do stay cooler to the touch. But then Again I don’t have a nice sunshade on my FSH I move around a red umbrella, so I should keep quiet.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

210 FSH

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Super nice! Who made the back rests for your rear jump seats? They look killer.
Also, who made the carbon poles for your shade?

Lawrence Gill Jr

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
The jumpseat backrests come off very easy
They are pinned to the leaning post rear leg and just slide into the rod holder on the outside
I dont know the exact weight of the hardtop but having installed it and un installed the factory one it isnt that much heavier

Lawrence Gill Jr

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Yep, direct bolt on
My wiring is a little more complex due to all that i have up there but, yes

wicked1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Wow that is nice, but the cost is keeping me from installing that HT on my 2019 FSH 210, just cant justify the cost verse reward for myself, but it does look really nice on that boat :)

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
My trouble with it is I can’t see myself spending nearly 10% of the cost of the boat to add this. I’ll end up making one that bolts on the existing frame for about $500, but not until the current soft top is no longer useable.

wicked1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Keep in mind it is not made of fiberglass or it would heavier. I think they did a good job concept wise but that is steep price for the upgrade, and I am trying to keep my 210 FSH as simple as possible and the top that came with my boat works just fine, we will take it off for the winter and clean and store it inside with the windshield so as not to have it crack with the cold temps in NJ

Last edited:

justamon

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Maybe someone can make a simple folding hard top that can be removed and stored easily. It's ok to say it's a dumb idea.