• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

FSH Sport spotted!

Hannibal

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Wife and I were driving past the Park Blvd boat ramps yesterday and there was a 190 FSH Sport idling down the intercostal. First time I've seen another one just like mine on the water. It didn't look as small as I envisioned ours looking. It was a fine sight to see! Was it one of us???

SoftballBryan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I wish it was us.... but sadly the Fish Magnet is in the garage thanks to her removable t-top...

Ahhhh soon... lol

CAT Chaser

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I was out yesterday but on the intercostal from Tarpon Springs and went down to Clearwater only. Stopped at Island Way Grill for lunch. Guess it was not us. Would like to see another one on the water myself.

Bill Smith

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Wasn't me.

Corey

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
That was probably me....I dropped off a passenger at the ramp and was headed back out... perfect day out there... Caught some grouper so life was good!

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That was probably me....I dropped off a passenger at the ramp and was headed back out... perfect day out there... Caught some grouper so life was good!
I may or may not have talked toyou out at the sand bar in Tarpon. I have the red white and blue SX240

Hannibal

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Cool! I wish I could have got turned around fast enough to snap a pic or a video. The FSH looked good!

Henry

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Saw the guy pull one on the Jeep Wranger on Park blvd before.
Also saw one under the first bridge out to skyway the other day.... I was waving at them, they wave back but drove off. I usually load/unload at Maximo park boat ramp (O Neil marina)...hope to see one of you out there one day! :)

Hannibal

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I've seen the Jeep Wrangler towing the FSH too. We've launched from Bellaire, Fort Desoto and Park Blvd. The folks at Park Blvd seem more laid back for some reason. I like it like that. Some folks are like "I'm here to launch my boat at my boat ramps to go out into my bay and out my pass into my Gulf of Mexico my private reef and everybody is in my way"! One guy pulled up at Bellaire and said I was in the ramp he likes. I told him I like it too, that's why I was in it. He then asked how long I was going to be there. I told him as long as it takes but I'll be gone within five minutes. I pulled the trailer out and parked, came back and he was in the next ramp all pissed off yelling at his wife about how slow she was loading the boat. If he could have waited about 45 seconds for me to park and head out, he could have used "his" ramp to hold up other people while they loaded their boat. Some people lol!