• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fsh sport T top

Sutter

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just ordered a new fsh sport. I want to order rod holders for the T Top. Does anyone know the size of tubing the T Top is?

Carlos Borges

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
im using my boat for fishing, but i want to know if the T TOP can handle wakeboarding towing

Bill Smith

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
First post ! Jetboatpilot.com has a beautiful set I ordered and will install later this week. Little steep on the price but they look very high quality.

I've looked at the tower attachment points and they are backed with plates but I still wouldn't wakeboard from it. I'd just use the ski eyelet and leave the big air tricks for the pros.

Joey Martinez

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
the only T-top tower I have seen for wake boarding is the CSX 220 and csx 265

jetfisher

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Is it a 1 inch tube? Ive got holders from my old boat i want to add to the t top when i buy the fsh.