• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Ft. Lauderdale To Exumas

Jack Long

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
On July 11, 2018 through July 21st, my wife and I did the Exuma Trip!

We stayed in Bimini, Chub Cay, and Stanley Cay and had an amazing time! We met so many nice people and had the time of our lives. We had beautiful weather and decent seas!

For anyone considering the trip, plan ahead and don't look back. It is worth the time and effort.

We have a 2017 Yamaha 242 Limited S. My wife always likes to take more stuff then we need but I still averaged around 2 mpg! We took a 24 gallon spare tank on the back for backup but never had an issue with getting gas.

Here are a few pictures we wanted to share and I will work on the videos this weekend.

Attachments

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Where’s the pic of you two next to the Jetboaters.net flag that we hung in the SCYC that should be a tradition for all who go lol. Can’t wait to see the videos!

Jack Long

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Oh man, I wish I would have known about that! I saw the flags but did not look at them all.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Where’s the pic of you two next to the Jetboaters.net flag that we hung in the SCYC that should be a tradition for all who go lol. Can’t wait to see the videos!
Nice trip, glad you had great weather and a good time. How far south of SCYC did you go?

Here is a picture of the Jetboaters flag in Staniel Cay Yacht Club.
a flag in Staniel Cay Yacht Club.JPG

Jack Long

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Man! I know I walked right under that flag! Must have been the rum!!!

Did not go any further south but we have already started planning for next year!