• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Full Carpet for a 2010 - 2014 Yamaha Limited s brand new for sale

OhioCop

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Brand new still in plastic carpet fits a 2010 to 2014 Yamaha 242 Limited s. Sells new for $585.00 I’m asking $300.00 plus shipping from Florida

OhioCop

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
It's like a beige or light gray. The color # is 9228

Jorge Chu

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Still available? I am interested. Could you post some pictures of carpet?

sheilalc

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Is this still available?

sheilalc

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Is this offer still available?

Skysurfer2010

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
For those still looking I also have a new set from a 2012 limited S. Send a PM. Local pickup in Hamilton, NJ or Philly preferred but will ship if needed.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have two used sets of carpet that will fit 240 series boats from 2010 though 2014 (1st generation 240s) for sale for $50 each plus actual shipping costs through usps. The boxes were $13 each so the actual cost is $37. If I factor in the time it takes me to complete the transaction I’m under water but I’d rather see them continue to be used than send them to the dump which is what I will be doing soon if no one here wants them.

sheilalc

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
How much are you asking for them?

ITgeek

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
For those still looking I also have a new set from a 2012 limited S. Send a PM. Local pickup in Hamilton, NJ or Philly preferred but will ship if needed.

Do you still have the carpet?

Melissa Williams

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have two used sets of carpet that will fit 240 series boats from 2010 though 2014 (1st generation 240s) for sale for $50 each plus actual shipping costs through usps. The boxes were $13 each so the actual cost is $37. If I factor in the time it takes me to complete the transaction I’m under water but I’d rather see them continue to be used than send them to the dump which is what I will be doing soon if no one here wants them.
Do you still have? Will it fit 2011 242 limited s? Color?

Melissa Williams

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Do you know if it’ll fit our 2011 242 limited s? We have the grey now inside and the seadek in other places. I like the carpet inside the boat for our dogs? Feel like it cleans up better and not as hot perhaps as seadek. Our snaps are our issue right now. Ty 😊

RBC3

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
not sure, the parts numbers are different.

four_the_kids

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Wondering if the carpet set for the 2012 242 Limited S is still available?
What are you looking to get for the set ($$$)?
Any pictures available?

Thank you.
AJ

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Do you know if it’ll fit our 2011 242 limited s? We have the grey now inside and the seadek in other places. I like the carpet inside the boat for our dogs? Feel like it cleans up better and not as hot perhaps as seadek. Our snaps are our issue right now. Ty 😊
FYI, the 240s and 242s between and including b2010 and 2014 all share the same floor plan so the carpets are inter changeable, the parts numbers may be different to indicate color or type (e.g. the 242 L and LS come with Berber carpet, a little thicker than the carpet that came with the 240s at that time).