• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fuse and Radio Amp Issue 242X

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
2017 Yamaha 242X E -Series

Blew a fuse for the Solar Panel. Before I tracked down the fuse , I noticed only the front 2 bow speakers were working and only 1 Polk Amp has power. Replaced the Solar Panel fuse and all the speakers are working now except the swim platform and the ones attached to the tower.

Amp still not coming on. I checked the fuses on the side of the amp and they are good. Any ideas what to check next?

20200515_174951.jpg20200515_145246.jpg20200515_145213.jpg

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Check the remote wire for the amp. Could be a loose connection.

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Check the remote wire for the amp. Could be a loose connection.
Thanks. I touched and moved the wires, but I will go back and check them better.

caecage

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Did you find out what was causing this? Same issue, top Polk amp shows no power and tower canon speakers not working. Everything else seems to work. Thx.