• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Group Buy Gailforce Product Discount for Jetboaters.net--Saddle Floats and other products--EXPIRES END OF JUNE

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is a continuation of this thread made to make visible for the whole group.... https://jetboaters.net/threads/floaty-pants.13505/page-2#post-239616

Please see below for Gailforce Product discount for the group. Applies to all first run products...saddle floats, mattresses, float rope (which is a must for us to hang out and have something to hold on to or attach floats via caribiner), cooler float, etc. No customization, no logos, no additional discount, as-is from site. This is a successful family owned business here in Texas and a generous offer. Scott's kids at home from college will be managing this discount for the group.

http://store.gailforcewatersports.com/ Last checkout screen discount code Yamaha2017 . 50% off Applies to all products except already discounted. Standard shipping applies. These things are bulky.

TheGreekTitan

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The discount code is up and running. I just ordered 4 saddle floats and a rope. Code saved me $120. :thumbsup: Thanks @scokill

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The discount code is up and running. I just ordered 4 saddle floats and a rope. Code saved me $120. :thumbsup: Thanks @scokill
That's good to hear. It takes just a little practice to balance but once you get it down it's easy

ENC boater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sweet deal , looking foward to lounging without floating away. Always sucks having to paddle back against wind/ current. #first world problem.

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just bumping this as it is a good deal with no quantity minimums imposed.

VONCE

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Between me and a few friends, I ordered 10 of these and a rope. Can't wait to use them on our Norris Lake trip this year (20+ of us floating around in the cove!)! These will go great with our inflatables, paddle boards, games, and floating coolers! Thanks again!

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I ordered 2, last night. Any idea how long he'll leave the promo code active? Would be interesting to hear a final tally once the promo ends.

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I ordered 2, last night. Any idea how long he'll leave the promo code active? Would be interesting to hear a final tally once the promo ends.
Don't know but I can ask.

TheGreekTitan

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My 4 plus a rope landed already (ordered on Mon). Pretty darn good service if you ask me. Looking forward to trying them out this weekend.

Question: When I took them out of the shipping box, two of them were stuck together pretty good. Is this going to be a problem storing them in the ski locker? I dry stack behind closed doors with a cover on, so it gets pretty hot in there.

BTW they were packaged well with paper in between each one. Must have shifted during transit to allow them to touch and stick.

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Got my order today totally fast shipping very happy ! Thanks Gail Force !
20170608_172130.jpg

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got mine today as well, part of it, they must have been busy the last few days!

Great service!

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Got mine today too. My box was beat to hell and back. Anyone else have a super strong paint odor? My dog was sneezing like crazy :D

IMG_6017.JPG

IMG_6018.JPG

IMG_6019.JPG

TheGreekTitan

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Got mine today too. My box was beat to hell and back. Anyone else have a super strong paint odor? My dog was sneezing like crazy :D

View attachment 57374

View attachment 57376

View attachment 57379
Oh yeah, super strong odor like turpentine. I put ours outside for the night. Didn't smell nearly as bad in the AM, but still there a bit. I think it will go away with a little use.

Still more concerned about them sticking together. Two were really stuck when I first got them. Hopefully that goes away too after some use.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I wouldn't worry over the sticking. Back in the day as a kid we had ski jackets and life preserver pads made out of similar stuff and they would stick sometimes but it never was an issue. Maybe after some use and skin oils no sticking.

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The odor will go away. They will still stick together but less over time to no ill effects.

ENC boater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got 1 cooler float, rope, and saddle float . No odor or problems sticking. Used twice already and love it. Rope is awesome for multiple people.