• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Game of Thrones (spoiler alert)

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I was surprised after searching that there was not a GOT thread on here, so better late than never I guess! So who watched last night? What did you think of The Long Night? I was both disappointed and relieved. I'm glad they got it over with in one night and didn't drag this battle out for 3 episodes. I guess now it will shift to the battle for the iron throne and that will become the big battle.

Any body out there a GOT watcher? Chime in.....

AlphaKap

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Better update this thread as spoilers.

A lot of it was kind of expected. I was sold on the theory that the night King would b line it to Kings landing.

Hard to believe they wiped out all the dothraki.

I wasn't quite sure if Sam is dead. If not, he should feel some serious guilt for getting Ed killed.

Last edited:

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I was surprised after searching that there was not a GOT thread on here, so better late than never I guess! So who watched last night? What did you think of The Long Night? I was both disappointed and relieved. I'm glad they got it over with in one night and didn't drag this battle out for 3 episodes. I guess now it will shift to the battle for the iron throne and that will become the big battle.

Any body out there a GOT watcher? Chime in.....
I Agree.

Spoiler Alert...Thankfully they GOT Dragon Glass and one badass cutthroat who knows how to wield a needle.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
One of the forums new features is (click it to open)

I wonder why the Red Priestess died? Did she use all her power lighting fires or did she perhaps give her life to bring back others at the beginning of the next episode?

Billtex2000

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
:oops::oops::oops::oops:
xsfvc.jpg

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

I wonder why the Red Priestess died? Did she use all her power lighting fires or did she perhaps give her life to bring back others at the beginning of the next episode?
She served her purpose. The Lord of Light had no further need for her. Also, she was old as heck! She was probably tired of dealing with all that tomfoolery haha.

I was expecting a lot more deaths, but overall I loved the episode.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

That's some cool Sorcery you are wielding there Bruce!

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It certainly isn't, however my oldest son sat with me and watched all 82 minutes last night
Something I noticed from living in Europe is that we are prudish about sex while they re prudish about violence.

My kids (12 & 9) watched Monty Python's The History of the World Part 1 with the British sex ed scene skipped last night. I can only imagine the nightmares if I had let them watch last night's GOT.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thought it was excellent, fighting in a winter hurricane made the action tough to follow. But cant wait till the finale. I am hosting a GOT finale night at my house. Making a pool party/cookout all day till the beginning of the last epi3

Billtex2000

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Then you would have no reason to pay for HBO which has nothing else to offer.
True Detective, The Wire, Westworld, The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, Band of Brothers, Deadwood...jus' sayin'.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
True Detective, The Wire, Westworld, The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, Band of Brothers, Deadwood...jus' sayin'.
I agree HBO has had some good shows. Their recent shows have not interested me.

AlphaKap

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I watched Gentleman Jack last week and thought it was pretty good. Want to watch Chernobyl as well.

Red Priestess coming back was pretty good. I'm curious how old she is. She was pretty haggard when we saw her without her amulet before. Does she get worse the more power she uses? I think she just used so much in this episode lighting up all the dathraki swords (which ultimately was a waste) and lighting the barricade on fire that she was basically dust.

Billtex2000

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Chernobyl X2:thumbsup: