• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Garadge kept

CHRISTOPHER DOUGLAS

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Speedster
Boat Length
Other
Looking the sx190 or sx195 specifactions say I they come in at 7"1 my garadge is just shy of 7ft
Everything I've read says it will fit in my garage with some head room to spare
I really like the AR 190 or 195 but I guess there's no way that will go in the garage height wise

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I think you can fold the towers down on those models so that they are no higher than the windshield. You may have to use a small caster wheel on the front of the trailer to lower the windshield height as well. Someone with experince doing this will proabably chime in soon if you can find a thread that addresses your concern. .

Lake_Spray

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looking the sx190 or sx195 specifactions say I they come in at 7"1 my garadge is just shy of 7ft
Everything I've read says it will fit in my garage with some head room to spare
I really like the AR 190 or 195 but I guess there's no way that will go in the garage height wise
You might be ok getting an AR. Check out @haknslash epic post on this topic. I put my AR190 in my 7 ft garage all the time thanks to him.

Van T

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
You have a air compressor let some air out of the tires that can give you a couple of inches

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
As long as garage is wide enough, the AR190/195 will fit. Fold and drop the tongue down. It will slide right through with room to spare.
For reference I have 7 foot garage and I was not able to clear my SX240 by 2.5 inches.
Futhermore your dealer should be willing to drive the boat at your garage and prove that it can be done. At least my dealer was willing to do that.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
If there is a will there is a way! Drop the tongue down and bolt a electric winch to the floor.