• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Garmin Echomap 63cv with transducer

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Before I talk about the unit, I want to be clear that I will not be able to get to the docking cradle and power cable until my boat comes out of storage on April 5th. I don’t expect anyone to purchase something that I can’t ship complete but wanted to advertise this in case anyone was looking for an almost new chart plotter / fish finder at a good price that they are OK waiting a couple weeks for.

I bought this unit from the Cabela’s down the street from my house the first week of August in 2020 for $499 and it was installed on my boat by the dealer before I took delivery. I put my boat away in early October so it was used for about two months, I’m guessing maybe 10 times. This is my second Garmin 63cv - I had one on my ‘06 SX230 as well.

It comes in the original box with all of the original parts and a storage case that fits it perfectly. The transducer is included (never installed) as I used the Connext depth gauge so I could utilize this strictly as a chart plotter - I don’t fish. The unit is spotless and the screen is mint.

What I like the most about this unit is the depth range shading (green, yellow, red) that can tell you if you’re getting into shallow water by just glancing at the display. It’s easy to see in sunlight and works great. I wasn’t looking to upgrade but got a really good deal on a Garmin 73sv which makes this available.

I want to get $275 (which is almost 50% off) for it and will ship it UPS-Ground at my cost or if you’re in the Milwaukee area we can meet up. I will accept PayPal but don’t have Venmo or the other payment services that they cool kids use.

If you’re interested please post or message me and we can discuss how to proceed.

B0976B8D-8E72-42A0-8107-21778FFA99FF.jpegF74DB40A-8CC5-4984-BA0D-EF6B4567B72F.jpeg7210161F-435B-4AD0-AC70-34525DB0F698.jpeg41D94775-2FDD-464E-883C-EAB6D630F02B.jpeg

Last edited:

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@WiskyDan Hey Dan, is this still available??

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I have someone who wants it but I havent had the correct tools to get the mounting bracket off the dash. I finally rounded up what I needed but my audio installer didn’t have it ready on Saturday and I won’t be home until Friday.

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
So it's sold then? I'm ready to send cash if not...

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Thank you for your interest. Yes, I have someone that wants it I just have to get the mounting bracket off my boat. I didn’t want to mark it sold yet because the transaction is still pending. If something falls through I’ll post here over the weekend.

agannole93

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thank you for your interest. Yes, I have someone that wants it I just have to get the mounting bracket off my boat. I didn’t want to mark it sold yet because the transaction is still pending. If something falls through I’ll post here over the weekend.
@WiskyDan I will hop in line as well if something falls through.

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Will-do, thank you for your interest.