• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Garmin problems

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I installed a garmin echochirp 74 sv/dv this spring. The unit is amazing.. far more than what i need but i got it half off. The poblem i am having is with the garmin web site. The garmin express program that is required to be used to down load anything will not connect to the garmin servers.. i have uninstalled reinstalled and even tried a different computer but nothing seems to work. Garmin just says their servers are working fine on a web site. Haveing a hell of a time getting anyone on the phone or getting them to return an email.

Anyone else having garmin express issues?

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I have never had a problem with Garmin Express, but in doing some research it appears alot of people are having the same problem lately. Hopefully they will get their system working!

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Is yours garmin express working now? Mine was still down this morning.
I Havnt tried it. ...out of town. ..will check next week.