• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

GatorStep Install

Brian Long

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I got my GatorStep installed in my 2016 VRX 223. I am very happy with the product and the company and would highly recommend doing business with these folks if you are so inclined.

Attachments

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
I got my GatorStep installed in my 2016 VRX 223. I am very happy with the product and the company and would highly recommend doing business with these folks if you are so inclined.
Did you have to template it or did they already have a kit for your boat? I have a Glastron and I can only seem to find a kit for the rear swim platforms which I ordered from Marine Mat.

Brian Long

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I had to template it myself. Not really a difficult process, just a little time consuming in order to make sure that you get it as exact as possible.

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Did you just do the swim platform or the whole boat?

Brian Long

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I did the entire boat. Here are the rest of the photos.

Attachments

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Looks awesome. If you don't mind me asking what did it cost?

Brian Long

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
$1650 for the 23 sections