• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Getting close!!!!

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
image.jpgIt's getting close to boating time, just saw this one on I-355 around Chicago, hmmm... I wonder if they are a member here???

We need a JB sticker gun so you can tag them! :-)

@Julian , I'm going to make a big sign and when I see one I will hold it up and lay on the air horns, I will either scare the hell out of them or get new members...LOL, hell maybe both.:winkingthumbsup"

@Murf'n'surf , I've been planning to order some for the boat, and I was thinking about a couple for the big truck as well. I will be ordering soon I have to do it from my home PC because my paypal account is linked to it and not my phone...

Back