• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Getting ready for spring and summer

flyingnugget

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Hey Everyone,

Getting ready to get the boat ready for this years festivities(if the rain EVER stops). I thought it would be worth it to pass on some info for Spark plugs. I've got a 2014 242LS for reference.

I don't change my oil and plugs till spring. So I ran across a good deal on the spark plugs we use.. NGK 6668 (LFR6A) from RockAuto.com $3.78 each! Best I've been able to find was $5+

Hope this helps someone.

Sean

Spark Plugs click link