• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Getting to meet Bobbie!!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I was going to post this in the Wake wedge for 2014 212x thread but I think this deservers its own thread. Was kind of nervous to fly up and meet with Bobbie to test fit the wedge on her boat. 1. Due to the fact we had to trust our measurements and 2. the fact we were flying 2000 miles away to meet someone new. With the plane rerouted due to the Chicago fire we missed our connection flight and had to wait 6 hours for the next one. After getting to the airport finally and getting picking up our box of wedges, which was another concern, we headed to @bobbie house. Pulled up and as soon as she opened the door all worries about the meeting were vanished. Quickly she made Mark and myself feel right at home and showed us around. Out to dinner for the evening sharing stories about boating and life is always a great time!

I just want to say thanks to Bobbie and Morgan for letting us in their home and sharing some memories with us in the beautiful state of Oregon!! I can't believe how clean and perfect it is out there. It really did feel like family out while we were visiting, our big jet boat family that is!!!

bobbiemeeting.jpg

Awesome!

Bobbie and Morgan where awesome !!!! Had a real fun time !!!! I really hope they can make it to lake shelbyvile this year !!!! And if your ever in Portland , have to go to the waffle window !!!!! Holy cow that was good !!!!

mark and jerry, sure felt like getting together with old friends. we had an absolute blast...nothing better then being on the water and making friends. we will certainly try to make it to shelbyville. if you two tell us we would love it...i would tend to believe it! thanks so much for bringing out the wedge and saving me shipping costs :). i can't tell you how excited we are to plumb the ballast this winter and dial our boat into a wake surf machine. now we just need the dates for next years shelbyville!

Going by past history.....it should be July31-August 2......I am sure Neil, Jim, or Jeff will confirm.

Going by past history.....it should be July31-August 2......I am sure Neil, Jim, or Jeff will confirm.
Confirmation granted. The weekend of Friday July 31 to Aug 2, 2015. @007 , @JCampbell . Wow we start talking about it earlier and earlier each year! We will wait until it is at least jacket weather to make the official post and announcement. :)

I think I was the first person to book my room at Lithia so I got scared and thought maybe my dates were wrong or we changed places. Neil confirmed so I am the early bird I guess !

@bobbie Is hands down the best customer ever! It is so enjoyable to know people that love their boat as much as we do. And to think that she and Morgan were nervous about driving when they first took delivery, now they're driving like old pros.

Thanks for coming out guys, sorry I didn't have time to hang out :(

No biggie , you defiantly had a lot going on Saturday !!!!

Alright wife got our room booked for shelbyvile !!!!

what room?

Back