• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Gladiator Jr. Matrix Wakeboard & boots

octavio3311

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I bought this wakeboard back in 2012. My kids learned how to wakeboard and used it that first year, but once they started surfing, they completely lost interest in the wakeboard. My sons says "it hurts a lot less falling off the surfboard". :D So I've had this sitting in a rack on the wall collecting dust.

It's the 124 model rated up to 140 lbs. It was a great starter board, but my kids are almost 14 (twins) - they're both pushing that 140 lb limit anyways. So even if they regained an interest, I'd have to get them a new board anyways.

It's like new, no dings, no scratches - nothing. I paid like $225 for it. How about $100 plus shipping. Or make me a offer.
Hardest part will be finding a box for it.

Here's an online image. I will post actual pics when I get home.

wakeboard.jpg

Last edited:

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow. That was a quick sale. Congrats. Looks like a nice board.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Another satisfied jetboaters.net customer. Thanks @octavio3311 image.jpg