• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Glastron GTS207 Candoo Pro

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Does anyone know if the Dock mode, wake mode, and cruise control can be added to the glastron line of jet boats with the candoo Pro. I dont understand why all the other companies have this feature but Glastron decided to skip out on it considering scarab and glastron are made in the same factory.

R502

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I have recently purchased the Candoo pro and none of the literature or forum threads indicate the ability to enable the missing modes. I have a Scarab with dock mode but no ski or cruise mode. I think you have to have those modes flashed into the ECM maybe? I could not find any thing within the Candoo software in any event that indicated waking up those options when reading the vehicle.

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Briwhy

Glastrons cannot use these features because they decided to use a non BRP dash. You need this dash to unlock these features on the Rotax ECU. Candoo software cannot unlock these features, and B.U.D.S. cannot without proper hardware.

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
@Briwhy

Glastrons cannot use these features because they decided to use a non BRP dash. You need this dash to unlock these features on the Rotax ECU. Candoo software cannot unlock these features, and B.U.D.S. cannot without proper hardware.
Thanks

R502

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
ScarabMike is proper hardware the BRP dash? Can a dealer with BUDS flash the options into it?

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The dealer should be able to flash it, but you need the dash. I wish it was like the Seadoo where you just buy a plug in to unlock.

ScarabMike is proper hardware the BRP dash? Can a dealer with BUDS flash the options into it?

R502

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
The dealer should be able to flash it, but you need the dash. I wish it was like the Seadoo where you just buy a plug in to unlock.
Candoo offered to flash it for me. I would have to send the ECU.

After reading the vehicle they had me send the trace files, what I have can be enabled.

Sounds as if a future software build in Candoo will allow for the option to enable modes if the vehicle has the goods for these options.

R502

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
If you have Candoo you can send the administrator the trace files from your machine and he can tell you if it is possible to enable.

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
All, there was a new version of BUDS released I believe last year. (BUDS 2) This is the same firmware loaded on all newer Seadoo PWCs. If at any point you find that the Candoo doesn't work either after service, or on the newer boats, you have to renew your license with Candoo $45 to get the updated Candoo software that will work with BUDS 2.