• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Glastron Oil Change Kit For Glastron 187 GTS

Fitter0104

Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Need help finding what kind and where to buy a oil change kit and filter for Glastron 187 gts. Also need to know where and if I need to change wear ring. If I just need to get these parts on Amazon and it's the same as a jet ski please let me know. I've seen full oil change kits but didn't know if it's the same. Also does anyone know how to order parts for these boats. I need a new bolster mine cracked. Thanks

BobbyP

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
For parts, I use the parts breakdown on Glastron website, then I use local dealer to order. What year is your boat?

BobbyP

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
For engine oil:
IMG_0704.JPG

BobbyP

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
In cas you don't have this: new in 2016.
IMG_0705.JPG IMG_0706.JPG

Fitter0104

Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Thank for help. The boat year is a 2014. I wish there was a way to order boat items instead of through a dealer. The dealer by me is terrible.

Does anyone have problems with the rope constantly popping off of eyelet when toeing a tube. It seems like a bad design.

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
If you google XPS oil change kit, there's more than a few out there. Mostly labeled SeaDoo, but should be the same engines. Just find the one that corresponds to yours.

genwrx

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Might try searching for a shock tube for the rope. I haven't tried one yet or towed any tubers but haven't had any issue with ski ropes and skiing or hydro slide board
Thank for help. The boat year is a 2014. I wish there was a way to order boat items instead of through a dealer. The dealer by me is terrible.

Does anyone have problems with the rope constantly popping off of eyelet when toeing a tube. It seems like a bad design.

Phil A

Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
Totally agree on the lousy design with the eyelet. We ended up making a small knot in the loop of the tow rope. The smaller hole and bulk of the basic knot did the trick.