• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Go7 XSR in 2019+ 19 footer Dash

Maccam26

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just got done installing my SIMRAD GO7 replacing my old Garmin 53cv. Time for touch screen.

This was not an easy fit but I’m happy with the outcome.

Attachments

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I mentioned this on your post on Facebook.

I learned a lesson for night boating. If and when you turn the brightness down at night, be sure to turn it back up before the next day. It is near impossible to see the screen in daylight, and you won't be able to find the brightness setting to turn it back up!! Everything is touch.

You will be the next guy on your boat with a multiple towels and jackets over your head, trying to get it dark enough to read the screen and turn it back up! (that was me) HA!!

Nice work! You will love the Go7

Maccam26

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I learned a lesson for night boating. If and when you turn the brightness down at night, be sure to turn it back up before the next day. It is near impossible to see the screen in daylight, and you won't be able to find the brightness setting to turn it back up!! Everything is touch.

Nice work! You will love the Go7
Thanks for the tip! We do not night boat much but I'll remember this if it happens and I'm wondering if the LCD is gone haywire on the unit :)