• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Good Parts Supplier

Brian_NY

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
I recently placed an order with yamahasportsplaza.com/ for 2 pilot holes, two gaskets, 2 nuts and 2 clamps. I called today to check on my order and they said that the clamps and nuts are in but, they are waiting for the pilot holes and gaskets to arrive from Georgia (they are in Oregon). Their web site says they are the largest Yamaha parts dealer in the USA.....Really, the clamps are in, I could go to Home Depot and get the two clamps for about $1.00

Can someone recommend a parts dealer for the future who is fast with shipping and has a reasonable stock of supplies? My order as placed 8 days ago and still is not on the way.

Thanks

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

WildCatFan54

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
X2 on Babbitt's !! I have placed several orders with them and IF the parts are in stock at there Michigan facility , they arrive in a couple days. However I believe it is very common practice for most of these OE dealers to order some items from manufacture (ie. Yamaha) after we place the order thru them. In that case it takes a few more days since it has to come from OE warehouse to Babbitts before being forwarded to end user. Very friendly on the phone in the few times I have called.

Brian_NY

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Thank you very much!

MidnightRider

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Malibu
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Yeah I switched to using Babbitts - I used to use Yamaha sports plaza but you are exactly right they are always so slow on shipping.

Hezi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I got my parts from powersportsparts4less.com. I found them from a post a user here recommended and they were cheaper than all the sites I Goggled. Moreover, they messed up on my order and to make sure I am getting my parts on time, they air shipped it to me at their cost (thanks Jeff).

http://shop.powersportsparts4less.com

Trying to call on the one single phone number on the site was a hit or miss since it rings in only one desk. I ended up figuring out this is browardmotorsports.com the Hollywood location. I will definitely use them available

Brian_NY

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Finally got my package. Ten days to arrive with USPS priority mail service. I will look for a faster shipping company in the future.