• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Got boat fixed

Scott griffith

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SR
Boat Length
Finally got boat fixed now at the beach for a week doesn't get any better o and Florida is winning

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
UT is just awful

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yea but they are a straight up dumpster fire. It's a hot nasty mess and can't even watch it. I hate the Vols worse than the barn but man even I want to see them get better. Not at all a good look for the SEC. It's going to take Pruitt a long time to get that mess sorted. I just don't think their fan base or AD will be patient enough and he'll probably be gone in 2 years if they don't improve.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
And another INT lol

Someone made a voodoo doll for this game I think. Unreal how this game is going for UT lol