• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Got the call

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Congratulations on the new boat!

Jim

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Congratulations! Nice color!

FlyFish88

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Congratulations and enjoy! How long was your wait period?

Any findings during your delivery to note?

jschulz900

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
deposit made in august
So far haven't found any issues pant lines good decals good nothing seems loose so :thumbsup::thumbsup: did get on the lake Sunday little cold 55-60 in ga but not bad. completed the break in as far as the idle under 5000 rpm. did a top speed run and hit 52mph with 3 adults and my son full tank of fuel which was more than i thought it would get. have a stoltz 3.5 roller on order and guide poles

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
deposit made in august
So far haven't found any issues pant lines good decals good nothing seems loose so :thumbsup::thumbsup: did get on the lake Sunday little cold 55-60 in ga but not bad. completed the break in as far as the idle under 5000 rpm. did a top speed run and hit 52mph with 3 adults and my son full tank of fuel which was more than i thought it would get. have a stoltz 3.5 roller on order and guide poles
Great to hear! I have 18 hrs on my twin engines but haven’t reached mire than 40 mph yet. First time out next season, going to see if I can get 53 like they say. Congrats!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

jschulz900

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Awesome! Enjoy it! We love ours!
thank you only been out once but hope to get out after xmass temps to be around 70 and i have seen a couple of your u tube videos