• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Got Water?

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
BmFiRozCMAAHqNb.jpg

They say we might get a sprinkle here in Hell Aye tomorrow....I'll believe it when I see it. We sure could use some, as I know most of the Southwest can.

Doesn't look too bad east of the Big Muddy.

The good news is that I heard they are opening up the flood gates to let more water flow into Mexico from the Colorado.

oh joy

View attachment 4636

The good news is that I heard they are opening up the flood gates to let more water flow into Mexico from the Colorado.

oh joy

Yep, already done...... That area needs to be "flushed" from time to time.....

Who do they think that Colorado river water belongs to anyways? They should just carve a canal to SoCal, since that's where most of it ends up anyway.....Oh wait....

Lower Basin, 7.5 million acre·ft/year (293 m³/s) total
California58.70%4.40 million acre·ft/year (172 m³/s)
Arizona37.30%2.80 million acre·ft/year (109 m³/s)
Nevada4.00%0.30 million acre·ft/year (12 m³/s)
In addition to this, 1,500,000-acre-foot (1.9×109 m3)/year of Colorado River water is allocated to Mexico, pursuant to the treaty relating to the use of waters of the Colorado and Tijuana rivers and of the Rio Grande, signed February 3, 1944

We have all the water we need. It just will not warm up to enjoy it. 64 deg. today and no sunshine. I can't wait to get Fl bound.

Yep, already done...... That area needs to be "flushed" from time to time.....

Who do they think that Colorado river water belongs to anyways? They should just carve a canal to SoCal, since that's where most of it ends up anyway.....Oh wait....

Lower Basin, 7.5 million acre·ft/year (293 m³/s) total
California58.70%4.40 million acre·ft/year (172 m³/s)
Arizona37.30%2.80 million acre·ft/year (109 m³/s)
Nevada4.00%0.30 million acre·ft/year (12 m³/s)
In addition to this, 1,500,000-acre-foot (1.9×109 m3)/year of Colorado River water is allocated to Mexico, pursuant to the treaty relating to the use of waters of the Colorado and Tijuana rivers and of the Rio Grande, signed February 3, 1944
There you go again confusing the issue with big numbers!:facepalm:

All I know is my wife is making me eat more salad. Salad needs water. No salad, I get hungry. I get hungry I get cranky.
I go boating to get un-cranky. No water, I can't go boating. ...get the picture?

All I know is my wife is making me eat more salad. Salad needs water. No salad, I get hungry. I get hungry I get cranky.
I go boating to get un-cranky. No water, I can't go boating. ...get the picture?

Wait - salad? That's the stuff that comes before food right?

Sheese. Talk about confusing....

I keep looking but I didn't get, and can't even see, any picture.... Maybe I'm eating too much salad?
I thought the purpose of salad was to cushion the impact of corn-fed steak as it arrives in your stomach....Wait, corn is a plant, and it takes a lot of water......I'm so cornfused....

Wait - salad? That's the stuff that comes before food right?

Sheese. Talk about confusing....

All I know is my wife is making me eat more salad.

I just have the cows eat the salads.....then I eat the cow.... See? I'm a second generation vegetarian! :winkingthumbsup"

It rained harder here today then it did all winter, no shit. Of course the local media down played it in the forecasts I saw.

My local river just started its annual rise last week, usually about 20'. It starts once the snow begins to melt. Ski hill is closed but got 24" of snow last week. I have to wait until the river level crests and then starts to fall. Then the floating junk is back on shore and we can go boating. Each spring I take pics of the sand bar locations and keep them in the boat for reference. Cam.

Funny. Once @Glassman 's MAN card came under question with the "f'n Salad for dinner" slip..he quickly rebuffed.. but his 2nd choice of a "fish" dish..really? Not beef or pork..fish?
Having been on two forums with Glassman and my own love of scallops(especially the Big bacon wrapped variety) I can only assume the best of his choice of menu items and defend him with this: He is listing to us his 7 course meal choices. Surely to be followed by more post to include at least two main courses( manly) and at least one savory dessert. I mean only my wife eats just salad for dinner.. right?
:winkingthumbsup"

Funny. Once @Glassman 's MAN card came under question with the "f'n Salad for dinner" slip..he quickly rebuffed.. but his 2nd choice of a "fish" dish..really? Not beef or pork..fish?
Having been on two forums with Glassman and my own love of scallops(especially the Big bacon wrapped variety) I can only assume the best of his choice of menu items and defend him with this: He is listing to us his 7 course meal choices. Surely to be followed by more post to include at least two main courses( manly) and at least one savory dessert. I mean only my wife eats just salad for dinner.. right?
:winkingthumbsup"

Did I leave out the part about getting home from work, paddle boarding over to Catalina Island, free diving down and harvesting the scallops off the ocean floor rocks with my teeth, jumping on a jetski for the ride home, chopping some hardwood, grilling those scallops over red hot coals, then slurping them down hot as I ran out the door to the limo waiting to take me over to the Playboy mansion?

sorry, I thought I mentioned that :cool:

Oh, and on the way home I was famished since all they had was those finger samiches at the mansion, so we stopped at Fogo de Chão in Beverly Hills. Ever been there?
Awesome selection of the finest meats anywhere - cooked to perfection and served on a skewer and sliced onto your plate at the table. I can't pick a favorite, the ribeye is to die for, but the filet....oh my.

I had the salad bar. :D

MAN CARD CONFIRMED!

Back