• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hard top options

justamon

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have a tiny little FSH 190. I want a permanent hard top instead of getting on the monthly replacement program for the canvas top I have. I've looked harder then I wanted to, trying to find options. It seems everyone has a nice large boat with a sweet bolt on option. That's really nice. I noticed on YouTube a 190 with a hardtop and no info on it. It looks like "Coosa" board from "Boat Outfitters". I reached out with no reply as of yet. Maybe I'm not very patient. Is anyone here familiar with this product? Can I install such a thing without my boat getting ripped in half by wind while I violate the speed limit towing to Cali from Vegas?

Elliott

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I am at 3 years with my FSH 190, and my canvas looks new. What is happening to yours?
My boat is stored uncovered in a rack with a tiny roof over it; it blocks the sun for a couple of hours each day.

justamon

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Vegas weather and maybe over tightening.

justamon

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I wonder if the lace style will handle the 120 summer out here.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Sunbrella has a 10 year warranty I think.
I was out there a few weeks ago.572D8979-EA9E-4325-8525-0ADA0F57D68D.png

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
That 19.7 mpg is misleading. That was reset going down into Death Valley. The lifetime mileage on my 2017 Titan Prox4 is 12.9 MPG for 118,846 miles.
truck is nice but the mileage sucks.

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I've got a top that was made from a guy in Pennsylvania. It's a tied on canvas. Very nice cover. However I never had any issue with the e OEM. Just didn't like the color. Went with all white but may have him make me another one in sky blue?

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I've got a top that was made from a guy in Pennsylvania. It's a tied on canvas. Very nice cover. However I never had any issue with the e OEM. Just didn't like the color. Went with all white but may have him make me another one in sky blue?
Remember the sun, white stays cooler. I have been on boats that look great with black canvas but they get so hot it makes them very uncomfortable.

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Had a Titan years ago. Worst gas mileage in a truck I ever had. But that V8 engine was a beast!