• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Has Anyone Gotten 2021 210 FSH??

Force15

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Seriously, I am following 3 Yamaha JetBoat Facebook pages and this forum and I have seen exactly 1 and only ONE 2021 210 FSH being delivered. What is going on? Calling the dealer gets me no more information than I got when I put deposit down 1 August. At what point do I call Yamaha? I can fish all winter just about but can’t do squat without a boat!!

Dumbassbass

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Port Clinton, Ohio - Western Basin Lake Erie
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I can't speak for the 2021's but I ordered a 2020 210FSH Jan 3rd I believe and it was delivered to the dealer 1st or 2nd week of April. I was told they only do a manufacture run of certain models at a time. Based on my experience should be soon?
Positive Thoughts - Stay Safe - VOTE

mayorplant

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Seriously, I am following 3 Yamaha JetBoat Facebook pages and this forum and I have seen exactly 1 and only ONE 2021 210 FSH being delivered. What is going on? Calling the dealer gets me no more information than I got when I put deposit down 1 August. At what point do I call Yamaha? I can fish all winter just about but can’t do squat without a boat!!
i got an update from my dealer that there is no update

boyd3010

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I received my 2021 FSH Deluxe on 10/24. Dealer said that they had a Sport that arrived as well. Supposedly, from what dealer told us, the manufacturer got closed down for sometime due to COVID restrictions and is backed up on orders. Deliveries are coming out slowly as they try to play catch up.

jmswashere

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Still waiting on my 210 FSH that I put in the day orders opened up... We shall see. That's good news.

Force15

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Good to see some progress being made and that 210 FSH's are shipping...some good news.

jmswashere

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just called my dealership for an update. Nothing new to report. Yamaha rep had said that there could be some movement soon, but waiting on more info....

Anyone else have any good updates?

mayorplant

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just called my dealership for an update. Nothing new to report. Yamaha rep had said that there could be some movement soon, but waiting on more info....

No update on mine and I need it for thanksgiving week.

Maduro

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Anyone else have any good updates? 1605291246132.gif

Force15

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I got nothing...seeing some online. Even one dealership in Louisana says they have not unclaimed for sale. Update from my dealer? Nope.

dels

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@Force15 , where did you see that some were available? I have been looking and can't find anything.

Force15

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@Force15 , where did you see that some were available? I have been looking and can't find anything.
A couple of dealers in the Midwest had pictures of them on the lot. Gone now for sure.

rdavilal

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I got mine delivered to the dealer in Key Largo this week. Going on tuesday to pick it up. I ordered it in August. They said there was an issue with the windshield with over 300 boats awaiting to be delivered.

Maduro

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I got mine delivered to the dealer in Key Largo this week. Going on tuesday to pick it up. I ordered it in August. They said there was an issue with the windshield with over 300 boats awaiting to be delivered.
Post some pics!!!!

Force15

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Ok. I got a phone call from my dealer. I was told that they checked and my boat is “confirmed” and they suggested that this means my boat is arriving “soon”.

Has anyone else gotten the “confirmed” status and then delivery of boat followed closely behind?

Maduro

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Ok. I got a phone call from my dealer. I was told that they checked and my boat is “confirmed” and they suggested that this means my boat is arriving “soon”.

Has anyone else gotten the “confirmed” status and then delivery of boat followed closely behind?
Congrats!!! Great Christmas Present 🎁 🎄

mayorplant

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just remembered that have a boat on order and still no word from my dealer, glad I checked in and glad to hear the news that they’re starting to move.... hopefully mine soon

rdavilal

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Here are some pics. Ordered Aug-17. Got it this week. Overall is great but quality could be better (loose screws and cupholders drains). Hope they start delivering more soon. good luck

6.jpg

11.jpg

Camson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I ordered mine around July 4th and it came in October 7th. It has been awesome. Three weeks ago, I did the 10hr oil change and inspection myself after watching all the videos on this forum. It was not bad at all, just time consuming but it was work I did not mind. This morning, I took the boat out to go fishing as the weather was 78 here and this is first time in about 2 weeks that it has not been cold. I live in south Texas so cold to me is anything in 50s & 60s :)