• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Has anyone ordered from impeller.com?

wango tango

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Just looking for some feedback on experience with impeller.com
After searching for impeller and wear ring I found impeller.com had a good website and prices for Scarab parts, but after I ordered it's hard to get hold of them and now that I did my Parts are on backorder with out a real date to give me.
Are they legit?
Has anyone else had issues with them

wango tango

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
wow , with the website that impeller.com has and pricing i would have thought someone would have ordered from them????
I see a lot of views but no responses!!

Derenzy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
kinda related - i'm new to jet boats - what is the average life expectancy for impellers and wear rings for a 195 scarab? wondering how often these need changed

Luc Lafreniere

Jetboaters Captain
Staff member
Scarab Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
I think that really depends on how you use the boat. Beaching it a lot? Lake/river system with lots of debris? etc.

I have about 60h on my little Scarab 165 and it still looks new, both impeller and wear ring.

wango tango

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Update, I would not recommend impeller.com , something seriously wrong with them. I'm not going in to details, just stay away from them!!!!!!!!

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sorry to hear. I had a pleasant experience with rebuilt impellers from SBT. I was looking for OEM, these are repaired/refresh and they take your core and about $105 each once all is said and done with the shipping and tax.