• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Heaven on earth! Share yours ...

Ajohn5555

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
image.jpg Got up this morning to watch the sunrise and she did not disappoint one little bit. I cannot wait to get the boat out on the water. This summer I plan on putting in about 100 hours on the water. This really is heaven on earth!!!!!!!

Care to share your best sunrise or sunset photo!

So where is this? Danville ___?

So where is this? Danville ___?
Actually it's Lake Tahoe where I have a a lake home and keep the boat. We are on the Meeks bay side that looks over to heavenly.

All I can say is Ahhhhhh. Thanks for your view of heaven. Mine is still buried under six inches of snow.

That is an amazing picture!! Thanks for sharing.

Behind my house.....I wish I could have taken a 360 degree pic as the colors were amazing from horizon to horizon.
image.jpg

We have the good fortune to have discovered Hana, on Maui in the Hawaiian Islands. It is a tranquil and somewhat isolated place of rejuvenation and pleasure for us. The first picture is from the beach in Kihei on the south side of the island. We spend one night in the hustle and bustle, to recover from the long flight, have a nice dinner, and see one sunset. iphone photos 039.jpg The next morning, we do all our shopping for groceries and supplies for our stay in the more remote area of Hana, and make the trek that afternoon, and wake to this the next morning...iphone photos 225.jpg
We spend the rest of our vacation in this house, enjoying every mornings arrival, and celebrating our lives together, in the perfect climate, with the sounds of the ocean soothing us and lulling us to sleep every evening.iphone photos 181.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/kcdpug817vp82a8/maui_10_060_video.AVI

Sunset Key ( Keywest)image.jpg

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg A few more sunsets.
The first is sunset after the Americas cup race.
The second is AT&T park go Giants
The third my front yard sunrise in Danville looking over Mt Diablo
The last my view of Meeks Bay from the back deck
image.jpg

Nice pics guys, especially the pic of AT&T Park at night from the water, that's a hard shot to get.

I stumbled across this one while cleaning up my PC tonight. Nikon 5100.JPG

Sunrise on Mt. Haleakala
Maui 004.jpg Maui 006.jpg Maui 011.jpg

nz02.jpg nz01.jpg
From our Trip to New Zealand. This was just outside Queenstown in the south island.

IMG_20140204_110301_637.jpg

This one might be a bit of a shock when looking at all the other summer/boat pics, but my other passion is skiing. This was taken back in Feb. at Winter Park, CO. (Eagle Wind territory), fresh powder everywhere!

Everyday is different. The sky and the sea are an endless source of entertainment... Actually some of the beach people are interesting too ... LOLday1.jpg

Driftwood Bay - Lake Barkley

Attachments

• 20130928_190659.jpg
    20130928_190659.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 10
Chillin at a campsite.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    621.8 KB · Views: 20
Back