• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

heee heee heee WOOOO

Nice!! Know that feeling well! Have a blast today!

Awesome!

I wish my Boat would follow me everywhere

I love when my boats following me too!!! Have fun

were you on the Mississippi today?

No we were on the Meremac, it's only 5 minutes from my house. Went for a cruise down to the Mississippi though, there is a lot of crap floating in it south of STL. I wanted to get it out and make sure everything was in good order for next weekend on the Mississippi with you guys.

Sweet!!!

Congrats! !!! See you this weekend.

Don't you love the way that trailer handles? How was the boat ride? I had my first ride on the 240 yesterday!

Don't you love the way that trailer handles? How was the boat ride? I had my first ride on the 240 yesterday!

I've been following the thread on your new boat, congratulations! The boat ride was awesome. Only went out for a couple of hours but I really needed it. I even jumped in the 66 degree water once for less than a minute. That was a shock but something that has to be done on the first boat ride of the year. This year will be my first trip to Shelbyville, are you going to make it?

I've been following the thread on your new boat, congratulations! The boat ride was awesome. Only went out for a couple of hours but I really needed it. I even jumped in the 66 degree water once for less than a minute. That was a shock but something that has to be done on the first boat ride of the year. This year will be my first trip to Shelbyville, are you going to make it?
I really want to, but I am not certain of the time and haven't looked into it yet. I haven't even book accommodations for Broken Bow yet. It is in July?

It looks to be about 763 miles and a 12:30 minute trip. My wife freaked that I drove 575 round trip to pick the boat up at Grand Lake in Okla. and that took about 5 hours each way with a sea trial in the middle! I think we could do it nonstop. Is there still accommodations up there?

It looks to be about 763 miles and a 12:30 minute trip. My wife freaked that I drove 575 round trip to pick the boat up at Grand Lake in Okla. and that took about 5 hours each way with a sea trial in the middle! I think we could do it nonstop. Is there still accommodations up there?
12 hour day? Just another normal day in the Part 121 world......

I really want to, but I am not certain of the time and haven't looked into it yet. I haven't even book accommodations for Broken Bow yet. It is in July?

Officially 8/1 through 8/3 but many (including myself) will be there 7/30. There may be a room or two a Gregory's resort but it's getting very tight. I understand the long distance towing, it's not easy. We towed 1200 miles (each way) on the Bimini trip last year. Planning to do it again next year.

I want to do Powell next year if possible and a few decided to go. That will be a haul! @Magic , yep, but every stop to eat/pee/gas adds time!

I want to do Powell next year if possible and a few decided to go. That will be a haul! @Magic , yep, but every stop to eat/pee/gas adds time!
We are IN for next year too! Bucket List thing for sure! About 300 Miles/5 hours for us....Even Less for @SuperJetDan !

We'd be in for a Powell trip @txav8r. That's if I can convince the Mrs. that it would be a fun trip and worth going that far. It would certainly be a fun discussion over a beer and some guacamole at Broken Bow in July.

Back