• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hello from central Ohio!

Corey Champlin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Hey everyone, I'm new to this site but not a new jet owner. I purchased my first jet boat new in 2013. 2o13 Yamaha SX192. Just found this site recently as I was preparing to buy a wakeboard tower and upgrade the stereo on my boat (still in the process of both). I just wanted to say hi and you'll probably see me posting more in here as I begin these upgrades. I'm a little nervous about installing my new Monster MTK Tower. Pics to come soon.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Welcome @Corey Champlin. Where do you typically boat at? @Speedling recently installed a tower on his 212SS, he will be a good resource for questions you may have on installing yours.

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Jakob Grimm

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SE
Boat Length
Howdy Corey! Where are you boating at? I know a couple of us are at Indian Lake on a regular basis...

Corey Champlin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Thanks for the links. Mostly I'm just nervous about reinforcing it properly and being able to get in behind the walls to reinforce and install it. I'm not too worried about the stereo install, I've done those a few times.

I either go to Deer Creek or Alum Creek. I usually go during the week since I work on the weekends.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
The monster MTK is a sick looking tower and probably a bit higher quality than mine. Go for it!

Jakob Grimm

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SE
Boat Length
Never been on either Deer or Alum. I know Alum can get super busy but at this time of year probably not too bad. I love Indian due to the space...always places to go to avoid the people who don't know how to drive! Nice to have some attractions on the water too...couple restaurants, etc.

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Welcome to the Forum!

Corey Champlin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
I haven't been to indian lake but i love the idea of having restaurants on the water. Both deer and alum are state parks and very restrictive. Weekends on alum creek is about a nightmare. During the weekdays though it is pretty calm. Gets a little choppy for wakeboarding though.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

mike ratcliff

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey everyone, I'm new to this site but not a new jet owner. I purchased my first jet boat new in 2013. 2o13 Yamaha SX192. Just found this site recently as I was preparing to buy a wakeboard tower and upgrade the stereo on my boat (still in the process of both). I just wanted to say hi and you'll probably see me posting more in here as I begin these upgrades. I'm a little nervous about installing my new Monster MTK Tower. Pics to come soon.

How hard was the install of your tower? I have a 2015 sx192 thinking of adding a tower