• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hello from lake Norman NC

Bob S

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello all, I'm new to the jetboat forum. I currently have a 2015 Yamaha SX210. This is my first boat as well. I must say I am very happy with my 210. I do regret not getting the 24' right from the start. Anyway so far I have read some excellent posts. So I off to read.
Thanks

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Welcome. Please post some pictures of the wrap you have on your boat.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome @Bob S and congrats on the boat.

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I see you have a SC registration.... You drive up to Norman to boat?

There are a few of us that live on Wylie here as well... Welcome... the wrap looks good!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@Bob S Welcome! I have a co-worker who boats and lives near Lake Norman....she always wants me to come on out there!

You should add you location to your profile (since you've already disclosed it), will help others in your area connect...and our member map is cool!

Bob S

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We had the boat dry stacked at Hall marine for 2 seasons. Great guys at Hall but the facility needs some updating. So we will again dry stack it in lake Norman. Check out a different lake and some new scenery. It was a 45 minute ride to get to Lake Wylie and a 55 minute ride to the new marina.

Added a Garmin echomap GPS so I don't get lost.
Lake Wylie is kinda small it would be hard to get lost there.
We did enjoy ourselves on the lake.

Last edited:

DrGamecock

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I'm in Tega Cay and boat on Wylie, Wateree, and Murray...I hope to get up to Norman this summer.