• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hello from Lewisville, TX

Papa Erp

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi Everyone - thrilled to have found this forum. I'm a first-time jet owner. 2017 AR210. I really love the boat and it's do-it-all abilities for my family. Lots of upgrades planned, and preparing for the Bimini crossing, the Emerald Coast Poker Run, and hopefully much more. Catch ya'll on the water. Thanks, Travis Erpenbach.

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats! :Welcome:to the forum!!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome @Pappa Erp to the site. Glad to have you join us. Sounds like you're planning an awesome boating season. Hope it all works out for you.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Glad to have you on board!

I boat out of point Vista at hickory creek.

Be sure to look at the faq tab at the top of the page for lots of great tips

ApelilaRains

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
@Pappa Erp , welcome to the forum! I head out to lewisville as well, around Hidden Cove and Little Elm beach and trek out to Lake Texoma, which is our family favorite.

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
:Welcome: Welcome aboard!! If you ever make it to Texoma there are several members there.