• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hello from NW Indiana

Rtwill725

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello everyone. I have been stalking this forum since April when we bought our second boat which also happens to be our first jet boat. It is a black and green 2019 AR240. We love it. We have done a few tweaks here and there some cosmetic some convenience items. I am not very tech literate but if I can figure out how to do it I will try to post some pics for your viewing pleasure.

Seadek kit from jetboatpilot.com
104526 diy trash hanger....................diy vest hanger104528104546graphics from boatlettingtoyou.com104544104529

Last edited:

Rtwill725

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This was our first boat. Pics are really easy here! I will try not to go too crazy.......104531

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Congratulations on the new ride!!!

Pics on a PC are SUPER easy on the forum....just drag and drop into the text area (perhaps even works on a mac). Otherwise pretty simple "attach files" option too.

Like your life jacket rod!

Rtwill725

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks. Just a piece of aluminum flat stock from the TrueValue hardware store and a cheap shower curtain rod. The flat stock is drilled for the existing screws in the ceiling.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Hello everyone. I have been stalking this forum since April when we bought our second boat which also happens to be our first jet boat. It is a black and green 2019 AR240. We love it. We have done a few tweaks here and there some cosmetic some convenience items. I am not very tech literate but if I can figure out how to do it I will try to post some pics for your viewing pleasure.View attachment 104526View attachment 104528View attachment 104529View attachment 104530
Sharp looking boat! Colors are really nice.

Welcome to the forum :Welcome:!! If you've been stalking us you probably know this is the best forum around to help keep you and your boat on the water and your pockets empty. :winkingthumbsup" Good luck and enjoy!!!

Rtwill725

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Pockets empty sounds about right. I had no idea that I desperately need a ribbon mod...:eek:...until stumbled upon this fine web site...lol

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Pockets empty sounds about right. I had no idea that I desperately need a ribbon mod...:eek:...until stumbled upon this fine web site...lol
That's the cheap one (free - just your time). All the others will cost $$$.

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length