• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Here is my 13' 212X JL Audio Setup !!!!!

Geiger41

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Jet Boat 13.jpg

Jet Boat 2.jpg

Jet Boat 6.jpg

Jet Boat 7.jpg

Jet Boat 8.jpg

Jet Boat 4.jpg

jet boat 1.jpg

Jet Boat 12.jpg

Attachments

• Jet Boat 5.jpg
    Jet Boat 5.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 120
  • Jet Boat 9.jpg
    Jet Boat 9.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 120
  • Jet Boat 10.jpg
    Jet Boat 10.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 115
Pictures are not that great. But I can tell you this, with the two subs, 4 6.5's and 7.7 towers THIS THING IS RIDICULOUSLY LOUD....I had the volume at 20 and was like WTF Then jacked it to 25 and thought to myself I am getting a noise ordinance violation this summer !!!! (Fyi volume goes to 40) BUT not trying that anytime soon.

That is a lot of sound!

We need a larger picture of the dash.

Very nice!! Nothing better than being the stereo for the beach!

Nice, Getting mine upgrade in the next couple of weeks

Very nice looking!!! Are those subs 10's?

very nice.. I got new 6.5s at the end of the season last year I think 6 or 8 of them and al JL's and jl amp.. wife wont let me get subs this year since we have a new born and she will be on the boat this summer.. :banghead:......are the 6.5s clear? like a loud crisp sound...

Now I just need to do some reading so I can install amp speakers and head unit.

Yes man the 6.5 sound clear and LOUD if you want them to be. No complaints at all with the speakers in my setup

Back