• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Hey all! I had to take a break!

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
Ever dove into something too deep and needed to step back? I did that here for sure. Plus I'm working too much. Getting my finances right!

That wake wedge looks awesome btw! I will be checking in and out through the fall and winter. Probably go to the boat show in Mobile when that happens.

Have fun and keep this site growing! The attitude here rocks so growing Won't be an issue.

This sight can get additive quick, especially with all the great people on here. Totally understand.

Wait, are you saying that you might need therapy due to this site? That's funny, I've been using this site to avoid therapy!,

Welcome back @Yamborghini ;)

I know exactly what you mean by jumping in too deep....but I never got to the taking a break part:-/

Searching for boats consumed me until I found mine, then continuing reading this forum and learning more and more never ended.

Welcome back!

I wondered what the hell happened to you! I thought maybe you bought an I/O!

Welcome back @Yamborghini. Lets work on getting rid of that "boatless" on your profile. This is the time of the year for the best deals.

I get where your coming from @Yamborghini . But consider this, jetboaters.net IS THERAPY! It not only helps you to learn more about jet boats, but boating in general, and as you said, it is the forum atmosphere that helps to make it a place that is friendly and a feel of friends and family. Take all the time you need and focus on what you need to...just remember that we are all here and enjoy your contribution and input. Then when your ready, you will be armed with not only a great deal of knowledge, but a support team to help you with the boat if you decide to do it. Glad to see you again!

@txav8r @Yamborghini - Mel is spot on. I was in your shoes and lurked, and learned for a few years before I was comfortable and ready to pull the trigger.

Welcome back!!!

Back