• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hi guys <Location of heat sensors on LX2000?>

Fastjet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
Anyone have location on heat sensors and link to purchase them on lx2000 think I see one on ex manifold

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Consider taking a look at yamahasportsplazas site

They may not have what you are looking for in stock but should be able to help youID it and it’s price.

Attachments

Fastjet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
Consider taking a look at yamahasportsplazas site

They may not have what you are looking for in stock but should be able to help youID it and it’s price.
Ty buddy for tips I’ll go check out there site

Fastjet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
Ty buddy for tips I’ll go check out there site
Hey Ronnie have question don’t no if ya familiar with exhaust manifold but do they have to twist apart once you take the 8 3/8 screws out to get inside ware I’m hoping to find the 3 water holes clogged up thnx again Kenny

Fastjet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
Hey Ronnie have question don’t no if ya familiar with exhaust manifold but do they have to twist apart once you take the 8 3/8 screws out to get inside ware I’m hoping to find the 3 water holes clogged up thnx again Kenny
Hey Ronnie got it all apart cleaned 3 holes out but how does the ring with tabs on it come out on tail end exhaust any ideas

Attachments

dabomb6608

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Hey Ronnie got it all apart cleaned 3 holes out but how does the ring with tabs on it come out on tail end exhaust any ideas

Those fingers you see are tabs. Carefully bend them out around the circumference to free the ring and rubber piece behind it.

Fastjet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
Hey Ronnie ty I got it out while back and thnx for tip on parts house they have it all ordered all gaskets think I may need new back half exhaust going back together see if it still kicks in limp mode let ya no how it goes when back together hope I can find good used one dat piece is $400 r so lol