• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

How many can fit comfortable on the AR210 and 212 Limited S?

NJ-JetGuy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Getting close to making a purchase of a 2019 leftover or a new 2020 (waiting to hear the results of this Wednesday nights dealers meeting). Also looking hard at the Chaparral 21’ H2O Sport series. Looked at the Vortex but the 203 looks too small and the 223 starts to get to expensive fast! Also, too OCD for a used boat and want to purchase brand new.

We’re a family of four, me, my wife and two teenage daughters. We frequently have 2-3 of their friend along with us. Our main use being tubing, cruising and swimming the back bay salt waterways of NJ. Have a 2009 Yamaha Waverunner and am obsessed with flushing and keeping the vessel clean.

On the 212 Limited S I am thinking that 9 is the magic number. 3 in the bow, 2 at the helm and passenger seat and 4 on the rear U shaped bench. On the AR210 with the J seating maybe 10. Also, assuming the 1-2 kids will be in the water tubing.

Can you share your experience?

Brad460

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We have a ‘19 AR210 and very comfortably fit 7 (5 adults and 2 kids)- I think that is the most we’ve had and it never felt crowded at all. We could easily fit 3 more kids or maybe 2 more adults.

I think the AR seating is more conducive to seating more people..

RightStuff

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
8-9 is about the max on our 210 (from a few yrs ago, but roughly the same interior layout/size), anymore and you are stumbling over people left and right getting in/out and around inside the boat.

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Are you talking "Cheese loving, beer drinking midwest folk" or "vegan eating, cardio-doing west coasters"?

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
A 242 would suit you perfectly.
Will a 212 work? - Absolutly, But if you know you are always going to be dragging more people along, I would just jump into a 242.

We have a 14 212x, and out of the last 6 outings since July 15th, my wife and I have only gone alone once. The rest of the time it has been us and our twin 5 year olds and some other family members. The 212 is roomy, but I know once complete family”s showing up, “ 2 more adults and 2 or 3 more kids” that 24 foot is gonna start looking more appealing lol.