• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

How many days until you start boating?

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
My boat sits waiting patiently in a barn for me. In 28 days I start boating season hopefully on an annual trip with friends here on the Loop Cruise, but my boat will still be in the barn until a few days after that. It's killing me!

You southern guys are not allowed to rub it in!:p

28 days also. Getting the boat out next weekend to start the April Moddness.

Last weekend.... Our earliest start ever.... We even saw some snow on local mountain tops

image.jpg

Taking the boat out of storage next weekend and hopefully getting it in the slip by the last week in April. Snow today and 32 Golf tomorrow and 60. Good ole Ohio weather!

Late April/early May for us, after we get back from 7 days in Hawaii :woot: Riding stand up jet ski's the water temperature is more important, normally when the water gets up to 68 degrees or better is when our lake season starts.

water temp here today...35! :eek:

I don't know. Our lake is still 60% ice.
We'll have to watch out for icebergs! :arghh:

Shooting for mid to late April. Other than the weather we are at the mercy of the river. So we'll see. This has been such a long winter that if the river is up we will probably trailer to a lake just to get our "fix".

Normally the first week of May, but its wetsuits and sweatshirts, hoping to put the boat in the water soon and test/adjust PP. Thats May 8th last year.
IMG_1467.JPG

Ours is still buried under a tarp. Every time I think I'm going to de-tarp and clean up, it snows again, or like today, 35 and raining.

Haven't missed a single month in the last 18 months!

Still stored in the yard. I am guessing unwrap end of April and out sometime in May. Continues to be cold in NY. Final orders coming in for the summarization work.

We took the boat out two weeks ago for the first time this year. Now we are experiencing a cold (50s) rainy period so boating is on hold.

5 days and counting...... Lake Havasu here I come!

-12 Days

Maybe today, it's supposed to be 79 degrees. Danny went and got the boat last night, it's in the driveway :)

Maybe today, it's supposed to be 79 degrees. Danny went and got the boat last night, it's in the driveway :)

Hey Cheryl/Dan,
Where are u launching?
What's the water temp like?

I hope the CA drought doesn't go long but it's allowed me to boat comfortably since early February. So the question for me is when it will be nice enough to get in the water? I saw some sun tanning going on last weekend but not many bikinis in the water, even fewer guys in the water.

Last edited:
Hey Cheryl/Dan,
Where are u launching?
What's the water temp like?
We're on our way to Lake Perris..not sure of the water temp, we just wanted to take her out, have a bit of lunch, and just kinda blow the cobwebs out :-)

Back