• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

How to redo the surface of my corn hole boards with a JB Logo

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I have a great pair of corn hole boards that I won at Shelbyville #5 or 6 that @OperationROL made, but the surface has gotten beaten up over the years, and the Midwest Jetboaters logo is peeling up. So it is time to repaint and resurface them-which shouldn't be hard, but I was wondering about ways to put a Jetboaters.Net logo on the boards.... Any thoughts on how to go about that? I doubt a print out off a computer would last at all....would fade.

Ideas?

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
You could get it printed on UV resistant vinyl at a sticker shop and then bury it in a bunch of poly.

With a steady hand, you could transfer it on there with some transfer paper and paint it in with some oil based craft paint. Then bury it in poly.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Option best would be to see if @OperationROL can get the graphics shop to reprint the same graphic that you would put in the exact location after removing tbe old and lightly sanding entire tbing in order to re-poly the entire thing.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Option best would be to see if @OperationROL can get the graphics shop to reprint the same graphic that you would put in the exact location after removing tbe old and lightly sanding entire tbing in order to re-poly the entire thing.
Except its had kids standing on it so much that it does need a fresh coat of paint...so if I'm going that far I might as well turn it into a promo for my favorite place on the web! :)

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Gotcha. In that case, I would remove the vinyl completely, sand it down to the wood and start over. Since you already have decals for jetboaters.net, it would be no big deal for a graphics guy to make a set of decals for you. You would just need to tell them what it will be used for.

Eric Ballard

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
just seeing this. post a pic of the results!