• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

I didn't want a boat ........

IMCHARGED

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I didn't want a boat, the wife talked me into it . I wanted the 10 acres that came available behind my property to add to what I already have. The wife wants me to settle down and enjoy my life. I retired early, but i have young children at home and i want to spend the rest of my life enjoying them and my grandchildren from a previous marriage. So without much discussion , the wife wins, I don't need no more property. We went from looking and almost buying a pon/tritoon to a deck boat, and now jet boat. I think the jet boat will be the best fit for us. Anyways we live in northwestern Wisconsin and we have a 8 year old boy and 10 year old girl and a 160 lb Boerboel . Great dog by the way . I don't have the boat yet but I put down a deposit to order a 2022 year model ........leaning towards 212 S . Thank you for your time reading this. O'h and by the way , the reason for my screen name is because I have a supercharger on my F-150.

Welcome!

Your wife sounds like a wise woman! No doubt you will create a lot more memories with the children on the boat than with the extra property.

Jim

Welcome!

Your wife sounds like a wise woman! No doubt you will create a lot more memories with the children on the boat than with the extra property.

Jim
Thanks Jim, yes the wife knows I would like the property and my plans were to add some beef cattle on the property for our own consumption. However , I can still add beef cattle to what i have now. She see's me hobble around with both knees being replaced from years of construction and just wants me to " take it easy " as she says. My time with the kids would be the most important.

Welcome and good choice on the boat...you'll love it. This is a great place for info and support. She's smart..every time I mention upgrading or selling my wife tells me "no more talk"
Hope to see some pics when you take delivery.

Back