• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

I got mugged by 6 dwarfs last night

spatty99

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It's all there, might have to think about it for a bit.

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I was driving through town the other day and the light change to red in a blink of an eye and the guy in front of me got stopped and i did too, only about 2 inches longer than he did. So we pulled over to the side of the road and a little person got out and walked to the back of his car looking at the damage while i walked to the front of mine. He looked at me and said "I'm not happy". and i asked him "well which one are you"?

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I see what you did there.....

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
That’s funny
Are you going to tell us which one it was then?

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Did you mean to post more ... your joke seems short
he travels a lot around the world, I wont be surprised if he got mugged for real in a country people are shorter on average. Who knows maybe @Julian is the special US convoy to North Korea.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It's all there, might have to think about it for a bit.
Being the English expert that I am; I beg to disagree. It would have to be "Not Happy" to count.

@swatski from C. Louis can testify as per my literacy LOL

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Being the English expert that I am; I beg to disagree. It would have to be "Not Happy" to count.

@swatski from C. Louis can testify as per my literacy LOL
I am not an English teacher, but I intend to "help" you with your literacy;)...instead of using the phrase "I beg to disagree", try using, "I beg to dicker". It rolls off the tongue better. Just do not over use, like when in a discussion with your wife, if you know what I mean. I know you love butchering @swatski 's home town spelling, you get more creative each time, funny.

Last edited:

TimW451

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Julian, this should be a sticky at the top of the forum. It would be a shame if it rolls off the first page. :thumbsup: