• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

I got to visit "Naut on Call" today at the dealer. Should be ready Friday!!

primedoc

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 15
looking good !

looking good! love the name too!!

looks great!

Oh Boy!!!!!!!!!

Oh Man! Nice!

I'm an Electrical Engineer and am on-call for after-hours production support. Wish I'd have thought of that name!

You will love it!

So here is a kinda cool thing tidbit. I actually really helped the dealer out (they should give me a tip, LOL). So I'm sure that some of you remember I originally ordered a black 242LS. Well the dealer tells me today that they originally got an allotment of 14 Yamaha boats for the whole year (this is their first year as a Yamaha dealer). Well as it turns out they got an "extra" black 242LS (after I changed the color to blue)!! Pretty cool I thought. They are also a Supra, Malibu, Moomba and Bennington Pontoon dealer. They said that they sold 7 of their 14 Yamahas at the boat show and that without a doubt (even in their first year) Yamaha is hands down their best seller. Further, they said that it was the larger, higher end Yamahas that were in highest demand. I know that Yamahas are the best selling boats in the country, but it was really interesting to hear the dealer perspective and the fact that they were so pleasantly surprised themselves with the high demand for Yamahas.

Last edited:
Very nice! I love the name!

Sure does look good!!!, Getting to see it should make waiting a little easier.

looks nice which tower speakers are those? Your boat looks like my boats Twin!

Beautiful boat. Looks like that dealer will be having a special on props. Seeing as how the Yamahas are taking over.

Sure does look good!!!, Getting to see it should make waiting a little easier.
Looks good, but man is that shop messy...

I guess this is all dealers' busiest time of the year. They said that as soon as they roll one boat out of the shop that's being prepped for delivery they roll another straight in. I guess cleanliness is less important to them than getting boats out the door. Can't really say I blame them really. Boats out the doors pays the bills and I suppose clean up / catch up time is Dec-Feb when they are living hand to mouth.

Back