• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

I have Engine alignment tool for rent

SVTSINR

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Impulse
Boat Length
I haven't posted in this forum but I have been in active in the Scarab forum. I sucked up a rope during the summer and it yanked my engine over which forced me to realign it. I'm assuming others might be in the same situation or might have plans to change the carbon seal this winter. Anyways, I have this 5 foot tool laying around my garage and was wondering if anyone would like to rent it. I'm thinking payment of $150 with a refund of $100 since it will probably cost $20 to send it to you.

Let me know if you have any interest.

This is the tool.

https://www.amazon.com/Alignment-Explorer-Speedster-Challenger-1991-2009/dp/B00KI360R6/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1505837686&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=Sea-Doo+Engine+Alignment+Tool+GT+SP+XP+GTS+GTX+Explorer+SPI+SPX+XPI+HX+Speedster+Challenger+GS+GSI+GSX+GTI+LRV+RX+RXP+3D+RFI+Islandia+/RXT+/Utopia+/Wake+1991-2009

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I took the liberty of changing the title of your thread to make it clear you HAVE the tool already....I hadn't looked at your post thinking you were looking to rent the tool from someone.

Very nice of you to offer this up!

You might also consider adding your location to your profile as you may have a member in your area that would drive over to get it to save the hassle on shipping....you don't have to be specific about it....

Shimelator

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
PWC
I haven't posted in this forum but I have been in active in the Scarab forum. I sucked up a rope during the summer and it yanked my engine over which forced me to realign it. I'm assuming others might be in the same situation or might have plans to change the carbon seal this winter. Anyways, I have this 5 foot tool laying around my garage and was wondering if anyone would like to rent it. I'm thinking payment of $150 with a refund of $100 since it will probably cost $20 to send it to you.

Let me know if you have any interest.

This is the tool.

https://www.amazon.com/Alignment-Explorer-Speedster-Challenger-1991-2009/dp/B00KI360R6/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1505837686&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=Sea-Doo+Engine+Alignment+Tool+GT+SP+XP+GTS+GTX+Explorer+SPI+SPX+XPI+HX+Speedster+Challenger+GS+GSI+GSX+GTI+LRV+RX+RXP+3D+RFI+Islandia+/RXT+/Utopia+/Wake+1991-2009
Hello, are you still renting out the tool? Thanks