• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

I have joined the "other" group!

BlacklimitedS

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
image.jpeg

My new Moomba Craz! Sold my Yamaha in 2 days. I had 5 people wanting to buy it. We will really miss the Yamaha as it was our first boat. Lots of great memories!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Beautiful boat. Congrats.

For a minute, I thought you meant that you joined the "other" web site ;)

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats! We can change your name as well.

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I thought you also joined the "other" site. That is one great looking boat and Moomba has a great name at my local dealer. 22 feet and a 6.2L engine? Sounds like they did it right. I like the quality and finish of those boats. Can I ask the ballpark out the door for that new model? Is your trailer painted or is it also galvanized? Also, how do these boats do in the larger chop like in the bay or on a trip to Bimini? I would really like to hear how it performs outside of the water sport piece as an all purpose boat.

BlacklimitedS

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
YIKES! Sorry for the confusion I never even go to the other site anymore. @Murf'n'surf I would like to change my name but you can tell from my pervious name I lack creativity! I also missed the Moomba in the list of boats.

@4x15mph the boat is awesome but does have drawbacks. My Yamaha was the 242 which has a deep hull. It took big chop much better. The moomba sits lower in the water and can take a wave over the bow if you are not paying attention. The Moomba is much easier to drive at speed but lacks slow speed response of the Yamaha (which was a surprise). This boat was the CEO's demo. If you go to Moomba's website and watch the Craz promo video you will see this boat. It is loaded with almost every option. It retailed for $83,500 but I paid about 10K less than a 242E. You can pick up a new Craz with a less options basic trailer and surf package for mid 60's. If you tow anything behind your boat this Moomba will do it better! If you like hanging out enjoying the rear seating area stick with a Yamaha. We were sad to see ours go Friday night but the surf wave behind this boat is helping ease the pain!