• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

I NEED 2015 YAMAHA 212x WAKE TOWER PARTS! PART# F2J-U215B-20-00 / PLEASE HELP!

ASTAN

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hey Guys.

I am new to this community, but I am in desperate need of the following part F2J-U215B-20-00
I have a 2015 Yamaha 212x

Here is a link to the part (its #6)
http://www.yamahapartshouse.com/oemparts/a/yam/56017eba87a86615687afae0/wakeboard-tower

They were stolen from my boat when I had the tower down for maintenance and winterization :(
Yamaha is asking $800+ for each side. WOW! I cannot justify paying $1500+ for 2 metal bars!

I am finding brand new towers going for $1500 plus for the WHOLE tower! Should I just do that?

OR...

Is anyone out there is parting theirs out?
Or does anyone know where I can get them cheaper?
I know this is a long shot but I have to try everything..

Thanks guys!

Chip F.

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Perhaps someone could take theirs off and make a pattern for you or just measure for the bolt attachments.Then take it to a local machine shop and have them fab them for you . Looks to me the most important thing would be to get the bolt holes lined up properly- the shape would not need to be the exact same.

fireflymedic

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey Guys.

I am new to this community, but I am in desperate need of the following part F2J-U215B-20-00
I have a 2015 Yamaha 212x

Here is a link to the part (its #6)
http://www.yamahapartshouse.com/oemparts/a/yam/56017eba87a86615687afae0/wakeboard-tower

They were stolen from my boat when I had the tower down for maintenance and winterization :(
Yamaha is asking $800+ for each side. WOW! I cannot justify paying $1500+ for 2 metal bars!

I am finding brand new towers going for $1500 plus for the WHOLE tower! Should I just do that?

OR...

Is anyone out there is parting theirs out?
Or does anyone know where I can get them cheaper?
I know this is a long shot but I have to try everything..

Thanks guys!
I went to your link item number 6 says quantity is 2 so maybe you get 2 for the $732. Still having some made may be cheapest