• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

I think I found the EPNOC Grease

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
THAT'S IT!!!
The Holy Grail.

What a great find. I wonder who carries it in stock on a regular basis.

--

FloJet

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would think every dealer should have in stock right? lol

Ernie

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I would think every dealer should have in stock right? lol

Yes you can do a search of the number and its comes up a lot now. One guy said they just started getting it last year and lots of people ask for it.

Its only $5.00 for a 4.5oz tube. Does anyone have the EP symbol in their service manual like it says on the bottle? Its not in the 2007 so maybe its in a later year service manual.

Last edited:

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes you can do a search of the number and its comes up a lot now. One guy said they just started getting it last year and lots of people ask for it.

Its only $5.00 for a 4.5oz tube. Does anyone have the EP symbol in their service manual like it says on the bottle? Its not in the 2007 so maybe its in a later year service manual.
upload_2017-4-13_15-16-12.png

upload_2017-4-13_15-16-50.png

upload_2017-4-13_15-17-29.png

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Subbing to this one. I ran the number through the dealer site, its in stock at Yamaha. Should be easy to get if anyone wants some...

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I wonder if Yamaha read we were looking for it and decided to begin stocking EPNOC AP#0?

When I first pulled my pumps I went into the local Yamaha dealer trying to buy the various lubricants and sealants listed in the service manual. They did not have any of it!

A Yamaha motorsports shop agreed to order the moly grease and took advance payment but called back a few days later to cancel.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I few years ago I too looked around with no success. I am glad it is available now but I am more happy with switching to an oil bath for those bearings.

mdurz420

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Old thread and I'm not sure if most of you know this already but I found the same that's available for purchase online: EPNOC Jet Pump Grease

jEt_jAk

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Ya I got from Riva also. Just did the lucky13 install.

F86B0D8C-9046-45FC-8365-DEAA7FCBAC15.jpeg

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Having used Oil on the SeaDoo pumps for so long, and seeing how sorry the grease looks when I open my cone, I'm quite happy to use the oil+grease I've been using vs the OEM stuff. Maybe if they had had it available when I was looking I might not have gotten creative, So much of the bearing looks so dry. but it must do something because many pumps are still fine after many years with no inspection!

Glad its available and reasonably priced. Keep us posted on how it looks!

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have always used this for high pressure or high heat applications for over 10 years with no failures at all. Even jetpump bearings
Maxima waterproof grease