• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

ICW from Malabar to Ft. Pierce

Mystic1906

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Trailered from Orlando to the coast and launched in Malabar. Made the just over 100 mile round trip with four Yamaha's. Great day on the water for sure.

2016 - AR240 @BigJay17
2017 - AR240 Me
2015 - SX192 Jose Torres
2011 - SX240 @Hilario Perez

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You all went 100 miles on the water? Planning another on this year?

Mystic1906

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We prob will. It was a great run. I just follow @BigJay17 cause he knows Florida waters like a tour guide. Never takes us to a bad place.

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We are getting quite a few jet boaters over here in the Tampa/Anclote Area

BigJay17

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We are getting quite a few jet boaters over here in the Tampa/Anclote Area
We go there a lot. I have been to and lots once. I been wanting to go back. I goo to egmont key and Anna marie area.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How is this section is there a ton of no wake zones? Planning to run most of the East Coast of Florida next year Jacksonville to Stuart FL trying to see how bad the no wake zones are going to be to try and estimate how many days it will take.

BigJay17

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Tarpon Springs. About 25 mins from Tampa bay by truck. I love the islands out here and beaches
They r really nice out there. We have to meet up the next time we go out there.

BigJay17

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How is this section is there a ton of no wake zones? Planning to run most of the East Coast of Florida next year Jacksonville to Stuart FL trying to see how bad the no wake zones are going to be to try and estimate how many days it will take.
Not to many all the way down to Stuart. I have only done it from Melbourne to Stuart.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@robert843 going south from St Lucie inlet to Jupiter it’s about 2 hours. There are quite a few long no wake zones. If you can run the ocean that’s what I usually do it’s only about 30 minutes that way give or take

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@robert843 going south from St Lucie inlet to Jupiter it’s about 2 hours. There are quite a few long no wake zones. If you can run the ocean that’s what I usually do it’s only about 30 minutes that way give or take
I won't be going much further south then St Lucie as I will take the St Lucie Canal just south of there across.

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I won't be going much further south then St Lucie as I will take the St Lucie Canal just south of there across.
I want cross FL on the jet ski this year I have the way points loaded already!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I want cross FL on the jet ski this year I have the way points loaded already!
I though about buying another ski or two to use for my plans over the next few years as they would be more efficient and I could cover a lot more ground faster as my wife really has little desire to participate in this plan of trying to do the great loop over the next several years but I'm sure @Andy S wife does have interest so that means I would have to buy 3 skis and talk him and his wife into joining me on those on the parts that were acceptable for it.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I though about buying another ski or two to use for my plans over the next few years as they would be more efficient and I could cover a lot more ground faster as my wife really has little desire to participate in this plan of trying to do the great loop over the next several years but I'm sure @Andy S wife does have interest so that means I would have to buy 3 skis and talk him and his wife into joining me on those on the parts that were acceptable for it.
Cindy is very interested in doing the great loop but she is a little cool tip the idea of making parts of the trip on a ski, however I'm good. Maybe Cindy can drive our boat and haul extra fuel so we can ride the longer runs.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@robert843 Cindy said since we currently own two boats she doesn't think riding a ski is a good idea.