• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Im part of the family now. Hello

Water4fire

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Guys I am very happy to have purchased yet another Jet boat and have put off the intro to long. My name is Austin and I have had PWC and Boats since 1990 and mainly PWC. I live in New Braunfels Texas and work for the city of Austin. I know the Seadoo PWC like the back of my hand and have access to Buds and most things needed for PWC. I love to work on them and of coarse make them fast as heck. Well the family wanted another boat so I went off looking and found a 2008 Seadoo 230Wake. It was in need of a bunch of TLC and have started purchasing stuff for her. Will was more than a great help in getting me started as I have Seadek already just getting ready for thast install. Upholstery getting re-done with a complete custom look. NEW JL sound system. I will be starting a build thread soon as I have already started with 30hours of wet sanding and polishing. Thank you for any and all the help in advance.

The Boats I have had.
Mastcraft X40
Yamaha Exciter 270
Yamaha LS 2000
Regal Sessions V-drive

and NOW the Seadoo 230Wake.

Lots of Seadoo and Yamaha PWC.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Look forward to seeing your build!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Welcome for sure! I miss my Exciter 270, such a rocket! Those seadoo Wakes are pretty nice too! Put in your location and you'll pop up on the member map as well!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Oh, and pictures of course!

Water4fire

Jet Boat Lover