• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

In Hawaii and need parts expedited, recommendations please.

Kbay Shenanigans

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Hello! I have a 2016 Scarab 255 HOI (twin 250s). I am in need of a few parts, but have been unable to get them to the island after calling various Scarab dealers on the mainland. I PCS(military move) to Florida in two months, so i would like for everything to be all up round before i leave. I was having some issues with the gaskets on my catalyst, so i pulled the catalyst. And, i need to order new reverse gates with all associated hardware. Lastly, I removed the carpet and am searching for the Scarab foam decking. The boat has been amazing outside of those minor issues. Thank you in advance regardless if anyone can help me.

Kbay Shenanigans

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I am going through older posts, so that you all know that i am not lazy! Just wanted to get the ball rolling in case anyone can answer my question before i find it(based on sense of urgency).

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm in Houston but I doubt it makes much difference where in the US you have contacts. If you want to send me parts and money I can relabel and ship with whatever carrier you desire.

I would prefer no checks over the amount due soliciting the difference via Western Union, and no tales of Nigerian princesses, but beyond that, I'm totally open to helping you out. If the gaskets are flat they can be sent cheaply with first class mail. Gates and carpet foam might need more postage for sure, but I did a quick Google and it seems usps is the cheapest way to ship to Hawaii.

Best of luck.

Kbay Shenanigans

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I'm in Houston but I doubt it makes much difference where in the US you have contacts. If you want to send me parts and money I can relabel and ship with whatever carrier you desire.

I would prefer no checks over the amount due soliciting the difference via Western Union, and no tales of Nigerian princesses, but beyond that, I'm totally open to helping you out. If the gaskets are flat they can be sent cheaply with first class mail. Gates and carpet foam might need more postage for sure, but I did a quick Google and it seems usps is the cheapest way to ship to Hawaii.

Best of luck.
Thank you! Once i have the confirmed part numbers, i may take you up on that offer. I am from Texas myself. Thank you for your help!

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
If you are looking for marine mat / seadek to replace the oem for or carpet chexk with @JetBoatPilot based on Florida.

HawaiiBreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Look me up when you get out here. Aloha!

HawaiiBreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Did you go out this past weekend...Saturday was so-so, yesterday was great.

Happy New Years!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length