• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Inflatable Water Pyramid

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am thinking about buying one of these for trips to Lake Powell anyone have experience with Inflatable houses and little kids?
23958-1396461755-287858.jpg

Where would you put it in the boat would be my only question? Looks like a blast for the kids and the grown up kids as well.

Where would you put it in the boat would be my only question? Looks like a blast for the kids and the grown up kids as well.

I don't know!! I am thinking I would only use it when we were at Lake Powell and going to a specific cove to grill and chill. Giant duffel bag maybe :) straped to the swim deck ???

Sounds like a good plan. :thumbsup:

We played on one at boy scout camp called the "iceberg", it was easily three times as big as the one in your picture, you could climb up it like rock climbing,

it was all they talked about when they saw it and after we arrived it lost it's allure after about an hour and the boys never went back to it.

@Raphael uh....forget kids...how about a youthful 50 year old? ;)

Last edited:
Guy that's selling it said he hasn't put it up in 7 years! He said it weighs 200lbs and has it's own dufflle bag that is 3 ft by 3 ft and that they used it at Lake Powell twice because it's size is a pain in the ass. He was pretty honest but for $175 you can't go too wrong. :winkingthumbsup"

@Raphael Do it...looks like a blast!

That thing is only 175!!! That is crazy that looked like a $1000 toy.

It retailed for $1,000 but it's 8 years old and it's been in storage for 7 years o_O

I would make sure it inflates after it did ...SOLD!!

Air it up and tow it wherever you want it!

I will give you $175 + shipping for it if you get tired of it. :)

That thing looks awesome but I wonder how long it will take to inflate that bad boy!

Looks like fun to me too. It would be awesome if it has a side that was a slide.

Back